Contracts & Trading Terms
Whether you are starting a new business or have been in business for years, protecting your business for the future and dealing with agreements needed to grow your business can be challenging. We at Gill Turner Tucker are here to guide you through and aim to achieve the best terms for your business needs whilst giving sound legal advice.
Our qualified and experienced team can help you with:
- Documentation for start-up businesses (including web based businesses)
- Terms and conditions of sale and purchase
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Service level agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Agency and distribution agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Intellectual property issues
We are members of the Law Society scheme, Lawyers For Your Business, offering new business clients a free initial consultation.
We are aware of the commercial realities that business clients face on a daily basis.
We aim to understand what is most important to your business.
We have experience of acting for business clients in many sectors including consumer goods and retail, energy, healthcare, hotels and leisure, insurance, IT, logistics, manufacturing and professional services.