Here at Gill Turner Tucker the Partners realise how important it is to have a good team behind us, whether it be fee earning or support staff. We believe in providing high quality client care as well as sound legal advice and rely on our staff to help us achieve and maintain those standards.
Any current vacancies are listed below.
If no vacancies are shown but you would be interested in joining us, please send your CV and a covering letter to our Practice Manager, Trudie Mills, either by post or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as we are always open to hearing from you.
(No approaches from agencies, please.)
We are looking to recruit an experienced full time secretary for our Corporate Law and Commercial Property Department.
Candidates must possess:
- Excellent keyboard/audio skills
- Good administrative and organisational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook and Word in particular
- Ability to multitask and work for multiple fee earners
- Ability to work under pressure
- Professional and articulate telephone manner with ability to take accurate messages and instructions
- Red Brick conveyancing software experience would be an advantage but is not essential
To apply please send your CV with a covering email to email@example.com